Sinead O’Connor always longed for ‘big, hairy bloke’ to ‘snuggle’
Washington: Sinead O’Connor has confessed to yearning for a “big, hairy bloke” to “snuggle” her. The ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ singer - who split with drugs therapist Barry Herridge after 16 days of marriage in December, before reconciling and then later separating again on numerous other occasions - admitted she acts “impulsively” when it comes to love, but has always used relationships to “heal a wound”.
“I don’t think about these things rationally. I just go impulsively with feeling. It doesn’t matter how strong a woman you are, the feminists will hate this, but we all want some big, hairy bloke to snuggle us and tell us everything’s going to be grand,” a website has quoted her as telling a leading daily.
“Growing up the way I did, you have this terrible longing for the normal family. You’re trying to get something through a man that no man can actually give you, all the hugs and holding you didn’t get, you’re almost trying to heal a wound,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!