Sinead O’Connor always longed for ‘big, hairy bloke’ to ‘snuggle’
Washington: Sinead O’Connor has confessed to yearning for a “big, hairy bloke” to “snuggle” her. The ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ singer - who split with drugs therapist Barry Herridge after 16 days of marriage in December, before reconciling and then later separating again on numerous other occasions - admitted she acts “impulsively” when it comes to love, but has always used relationships to “heal a wound”.
“I don’t think about these things rationally. I just go impulsively with feeling. It doesn’t matter how strong a woman you are, the feminists will hate this, but we all want some big, hairy bloke to snuggle us and tell us everything’s going to be grand,” a website has quoted her as telling a leading daily.
“Growing up the way I did, you have this terrible longing for the normal family. You’re trying to get something through a man that no man can actually give you, all the hugs and holding you didn’t get, you’re almost trying to heal a wound,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali