Sofia Vergara felt `used` by ex-fiance
Los Angeles: Actress Sofia Vergara allegedly felt her ex-fiance Nick Loeb "used" her fame to boost his own business and felt "really embarrassed" by his actions.
The “Modern Family” star confirmed she had called off her two-year engagement last weekend, blaming their busy schedules. But she reportedly ended their romance because she thought Loeb was trying to take advantage of her fame, reportedly.
"It really embarrassed Sofia,” a source told a weekly magazine.
Another source told a daily news: "He`s always trying to use her success to make himself successful. I think she`s finally started to see him as the opportunist he really is."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!