Sofia Vergara felt `used` by ex-fiance
Los Angeles: Actress Sofia Vergara allegedly felt her ex-fiance Nick Loeb "used" her fame to boost his own business and felt "really embarrassed" by his actions.
The “Modern Family” star confirmed she had called off her two-year engagement last weekend, blaming their busy schedules. But she reportedly ended their romance because she thought Loeb was trying to take advantage of her fame, reportedly.
"It really embarrassed Sofia,” a source told a weekly magazine.
Another source told a daily news: "He`s always trying to use her success to make himself successful. I think she`s finally started to see him as the opportunist he really is."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan