Sofia Vergara met boyfriends in hotel rooms
London: Actress Sofia Vergara, currently starring in the show ‘Modern Family’, used to meet her boyfriends in hotel rooms to avoid awkward confrontations with her son.
The 40-year-old actress, who gave birth to her first child Manolo at 20, used to protect him from her potential suitors in case her relationships didn`t work out.
She is now engaged to businessman Nick Loeb, and admits it took her some time to adapt to living with a man again.
"For a long time, I lived alone with my son and only saw my boyfriends in a hotel. So at home, I slept in old T-shirts. I realised when I moved in with Loeb that I couldn`t do that. Now, I only keep nice pyjamas around, because whatever is there, I`m going to wear," femalefirst.co.uk reported the actress as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!