Steven Tyler wants to "write song with hot Taylor Swift"
Los Angeles: Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler wants to collaborate on a song with country star Taylor Swift, admitting he finds the blonde singer "hot".
Responding to a fun question about who he`d intern for, the 64-year-old rock legend said at the John Varvatos 10th Annual Stuart House Benefit, "She`s blonde with all the hits. Taylor Swift. She`s hot."
"More than that, she`s beyond talented. I have to write a song with her," he added.
The former American Idol judge also talked about missing working on the Fox show, reported Us magazine.
"I always wanted to see what the other mountains looked like. TV is a whole other animal, and it was good. I miss JLo a lot and Randy (Jackson) on and off."
Three celebrity judges have since replaced Tyler and Jennifer Lopez: Keith Urban, Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj.
Tyler served as a judge on the show for Seasons 10 and 11 but decided to leave to return to his first love music. "It feels good to be back with my band again. It feels really good," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult