Strauss Kahn`s sperm found on New York hotel maid’s dress
Paris: Traces of former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s sperm have reportedly been found on the dress of the New York hotel maid whom he had allegedly sexually assaulted earlier this month.
The Daily Mail quoted police sources in Paris as saying that they had received DNA samples from the New York hotel where the alleged crime had taken place, and claimed that they belonged to Strauss-Kahn.
French news website Atlantico.fr published an exclusive report about the findings, stating: “These tests were performed on samples taken by police after the sexual assault victim says he (Strauss-Kahn) was with the maid at the Sofitel Hotel on Saturday, May 14.”
The revelations came after Strauss-Kahn broke his silence first time after being alleged in a sexual assault case, saying in an email to his former department that he felt the need to get in touch with them to explain his ``sadness and frustration at having to leave under these circumstances``.
Sixty-two-year-old Strauss-Kahn was released on bail from Rikers Island prison in New York earlier this month, and is currently under house arrest in his New York Mansion.
He has denied all allegations against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses