Sunny Leone can’t survive without condoms!
Los Angeles: Sunny Leone might have left India for the US but she has certainly set the temperatures soaring with her oomph!
The porn star, who sizzled the small screen with her stint on reality show ‘Bigg Boss 5’, is pretty popular for her ‘gyan’ about condoms. However, now that the Los Angeles Council has made it compulsory for all the porn stars to use condoms while shooting, so Sunny too will have to comply with the new rule.
Film LA, which issues permits for shooting in LA, said that about five per cent of the 45,500 permit days they give out annually are for porn shoots.
The city council’s measure means porn producers would have to provide and require the use of condoms on set in order to obtain permits to film in America’s second-largest city.
This move by the LA council is to ensure that the adult film industry doesn’t contract the deadly HIV/AIDS after several cases of the disease were registered with the body owing to negligence and flamboyant sexual intercourse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'