Sunny Leone goes bold with Sachin Joshi in `Jackpot`
Mumbai: Indo-Canadian adult film actress Sunny Leone, who was seen in a dare-bare role in Bollywood film `Jism 2`, has shot a bold scene with actor Sachin Joshi for new film `Jackpot`.
They are in Goa to shoot the film, and Sachin guarantees that the bold scene has been well-shot.
"We shot for a bold sequence, and now I would like to leave it to the audience. I am not allowed to talk much about that scene. I can assure you it is shot aesthetically and it doesn`t look vulgar," Sachin told reporters.
The film is directed by Kaizad Gustad, who made the 1998 film `Bombay Boys`, followed by `Boom` in 2003.
Talking about Sunny, Gustad said: "Sunny will be seen in a very edgy and sharp character. She is playing a sophisticated woman. Yes, there is a bold scene in the film between Sunny and Sachin."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan to hold special screening of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ for Aamir, Shah Rukh?
- I can make careers, says Karan Johar
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput marriage: Actors co-stars congratulate newlyweds
- After slapping legal notice, Kangana Ranaut jokes about movie
- Jodhpur Film Society receives Pritiman Sarkar Award