Sunny Leone is not Karen Malhotra!
Mumbai: The ‘too hot to handle’ adult film sensation Sunny Leone is in news yet again. This time the smokin’ hot beauty has stirred the hornet’s nest over her name.
The hottie became a household name ever since her debut on Indian TV, through superhit reality show ‘Bigg Boss 5’. And that Karen Malhotra was Sunny Leone’s real name was made familiar to all by Salman Khan when he introduced the sizzler in the last season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
However, it has now emerged that the Canadian adult film star`s real name is not Karen Malhotra, but Karenjit Kaur Vohra.
This has been ascertained on various websites which have carried a picture of her passport with her actual name.
But why did she change it to Malhotra and then to Leone? Well, sources say that her surname `Leone` was coined from `lioness` because she is a Punjabi Kaur.
Talking about the name game, Bollywood PR guru Dale Bhagwagar remarked, “A lioness is a lioness, whether you call her a Kaur Vohra, Malhotra or Leone. After all, what`s in a name? It`s the mindset, intelligence, intellect and personality that make a gritty lady what she is. And Brand Sunny Leone has that grit in abundance.”
Hmm…no denying that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics