Sunny Leone says sorry for not exposing in ‘Jism 2’
Mumbai: Stories of Sunny Leone’s erotic seduction spreads far and wide. And even as her debut in Bollywood created a lusty wave almost triggering a tsunami here in India, the angel looking porn star is gearing up with her new release titled ‘Ragini MMS 2’.
The entire nation was swept by Sunny mania as director Pooja Bhatt dared to cast a world renowned porn star in her film ‘Jism 2’. Men waited with bated breath to see the same girl they watched in x-rated films on the big screen now. But, to the disappointment of many, Sunny Leone didn’t live up to her standard.
When Sunny got to know about this, she said, “We have a different set of rules in India. There is a Censor Board we have to answer to, whose rules are pretty strict. There is an adult film industry everywhere. But I did this movie knowing it is mainstream Hindi cinema.”
When Sunny got to hear that her fans felt let down by her, she laughed and said, “I`m sorry for letting them down by not exposing. But hey! They bought the tickets, so I want to thank them!”
Will this apology translate to some hot scenes in her forthcoming film ‘Ragini MMS 2’? Well, you need to keep looking at this space to know more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!