Talk show host Wendy Williams strips naked for PETA ad
London: Talk show host Wendy Williams has joined the likes of Pamela Anderson and Khloe Kardashian, by posing naked for the animal rights group PETA.
The 48-year-old actress unveiled her ‘I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur’ Winter campaign in Times Square on Wednesday, the Daily Mail reported.
Williams appears in the ad completely in the buff with only her long hair and her strategically placed leg protecting her modesty, the paper said.
She also showed off a large tattoo on her stomach - featuring a floral and star design.
Ironically Williams used to be a fan of fur, but has since stopped wearing the animal skin.
“We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let animals keep theirs,” she said.
For her campaign, Williams and PETA are trying to get people who own fur coats to donate them to the organisation, who will then pass them on to homeless people at a drive.
On Wednesday, she excitedly posed with her new racy image and addressed the crowd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law