Tallulah Willis` nude photos won`t be published
Los Angeles: Bruce Willis and ex wife Demi Moore`s daughter Tallulah has avoided an embarrassing nude photo scandal as the topless pics, allegedly of the teen, will not be published.
Topless pictures of the 18-year-old, who made her debut at Le Bal des Debutantes in Paris, France in fall 2011, were allegedly being shopped around media outlets, reported a website.
The four risque snaps, featuring a topless female and smoking a joint, were believed to be of Tallulah.
It is unclear if the seller has hit a legal block preventing the sale of the photos, or if the pictures have been bought off the market by someone close to Willis.
Last year, Tallulah was arrested for underage drinking. Her sister Scout Willis was also busted for similar offense last June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why