Tamsin Egerton warns father against bold act in `The Look of Love`
London: Actress Tamsin Egerton says she has warned her father against watching her raunchy performance in ‘The Look of Love’, a biopic on strip club mogul Paul Raymond.
The film is directed by Michael Winterbottom.
The 24-year-old said she won`t be inviting him to see the film as she wouldn`t want him to see her nude on screen, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am completely relaxed about the content of the film; there`s a great deal of sex on television and the internet where it`s not framed in any sort of content, which I find a lot more offensive than a film based on a real man`s emotional journey with his daughter," said Egerton.
"My mother will be fine watching it, but I think my dad should stay away - there are some things a father shouldn`t have to see," she added.
The actress admits she wasn`t confident about the character earlier, but had to learn to be so in order to portray the role of Fiona Richmond, Raymond`s girlfriend towards the end of his marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!