Taylor Swift threatens to sue site over ‘topless private pic’
London: Taylor Swift’s lawyers have threatened legal action against a website which showed what it claims are topless private picture of the singer.
The website calling itself ‘Celebrity Jihad’ had posted a photo of a topless blonde with long, curly hair claiming that she ‘bears a striking resemblance’ to the country singer posing on a bed with the caption ‘Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?’.
According to TMZ, the Grammy winner’s legal team sent off an angry letter to the website saying that the picture is not of Swift and be taken down immediately.
They also accused the website of spreading ‘false pornographic images’ and ‘false news’, the Daily Mail reported.
Meanwhile, the attorneys have also threatened a trademark-infringement lawsuit against the website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer