Teen Mom` Farrah Abraham sends cease and desist letter over sex tape
Washington: After acknowledging the existence of an explicit film starring herself and male porn superstar James Deen earlier this week, Farrah Abraham has sent a cease and desist letter regarding the tape to Steve Hirsch, head of porn company Vivid.
"Ms. Abraham retains ownership rights in this video and any unlawful conduct could infringe on those rights," reads the letter, according to TMZ.com.
Hirsch reportedly has seen the film featuring the MTV star, memoirist and aspiring singer.
27-year-old adult film star Deen was first to confirm the film-and characterized it as a professionally-produced porno, rather than a casual " sex tape ."
For her part, the `Teen Mom` star told Us magazine on Wednesday she was "very disappointed" in her costar, calling the tape a "personal video . . .I will not be settling for anything less then a couple million."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!