The kisses were awkward: Will Poulter
London: British actor Will Poulter, who locked lips with Jennifer Aniston and Emma Roberts in ‘We`re The Millers’, says the on-screen kisses were awkward.
The 20-year-old plays Kenny in the new comedy.
"It was fantastic. The kiss scene was awkward - horrible for Jen and Emma, but Kenny loved it," Poulter told The Sun newspaper.
"This was my first three-way kiss," he added.
The actor teams up with actresses Aniston, Roberts and actor Jason Sudeikis for the first time, in the Rawson Marshall Thurber directorial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!