The kisses were awkward: Will Poulter
London: British actor Will Poulter, who locked lips with Jennifer Aniston and Emma Roberts in ‘We`re The Millers’, says the on-screen kisses were awkward.
The 20-year-old plays Kenny in the new comedy.
"It was fantastic. The kiss scene was awkward - horrible for Jen and Emma, but Kenny loved it," Poulter told The Sun newspaper.
"This was my first three-way kiss," he added.
The actor teams up with actresses Aniston, Roberts and actor Jason Sudeikis for the first time, in the Rawson Marshall Thurber directorial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards