Tori Spelling reveals theft of sex tape with Dean McDermott
Washington: Tori Spelling has revealed that a sex tape that she had made with her husband Dean McDermott had been copied and stolen from their computer by a "friend".
The 40-year-old actress has revealed in her new memoir `Spelling It Like It Is` that she and her 46-year-old Canadian-American actor husband had made the tape together after a romantic Valentine`s Day in 2009, which they later uploaded on their computer at home "without password protection", Us Magazine reported.
The reality star added that a biker friend of the `Missing` actor had found the tape and copied it, and they learnt of the theft two years later, when a friend informed him that the thief was trying to sell the video around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow
- I have made many fashion blunders: Karisma Kapoor