Tori Spelling reveals theft of sex tape with Dean McDermott
Washington: Tori Spelling has revealed that a sex tape that she had made with her husband Dean McDermott had been copied and stolen from their computer by a "friend".
The 40-year-old actress has revealed in her new memoir `Spelling It Like It Is` that she and her 46-year-old Canadian-American actor husband had made the tape together after a romantic Valentine`s Day in 2009, which they later uploaded on their computer at home "without password protection", Us Magazine reported.
The reality star added that a biker friend of the `Missing` actor had found the tape and copied it, and they learnt of the theft two years later, when a friend informed him that the thief was trying to sell the video around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores