Tori Spelling reveals theft of sex tape with Dean McDermott
Washington: Tori Spelling has revealed that a sex tape that she had made with her husband Dean McDermott had been copied and stolen from their computer by a "friend".
The 40-year-old actress has revealed in her new memoir `Spelling It Like It Is` that she and her 46-year-old Canadian-American actor husband had made the tape together after a romantic Valentine`s Day in 2009, which they later uploaded on their computer at home "without password protection", Us Magazine reported.
The reality star added that a biker friend of the `Missing` actor had found the tape and copied it, and they learnt of the theft two years later, when a friend informed him that the thief was trying to sell the video around.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha