Travolta `tried to have oral sex with ‘Grease’ co-star as he slept`
London: Jeff Conaway’s former fiance Vikki Lizzi has claimed that John Travolta tried to give his ‘Grease’ co-star oral sex while he was sleeping at his house in the 1990s.
According to the National Enquirer, she said that her partner, who played Kenickie in the 1978 hit movie, was so upset with the incident that it ended his long-term friendship with the star.
She said Conaway, who appeared in ‘Grease’ on Broadway with Travolta before the pair were cast in the film, made the claim in a suicide note.
It was left, she said, after a failed bid to kill himself in 2006. He died last May, aged 60, from complications of pneumonia.
She also alleged that Conaway said Travolta, 58, and his wife, Kelly Preston, were locked in a sham marriage.
“Jeff told me that John and Kelly’s marriage was an arrangement,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Star magazine.
“Jeff said that Kelly knows that John is gay, and that’s why she’s OK with it,” she said.
Another source alleged that Preston signed a contract with Travolta when they were wed, though the source did not know its details.
However, no details were reported regarding the time frame or location.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan