Tupac Shakur’s sex tape surfaces 15 years after his death
London: Late rapper Tupac Shakur’s sex tape has surfaced 15 years after his death.
According to TMZ.com, the five minutes footage sees the rapper engaged in a sex act with a female fan and is said to have been shot in 1991.
The website claims that the person who possesses the tape is planning to release it, the Daily Mail reported.
The rapper is reportedly seen dancing during the act to one of his unreleased songs in a house party, holding a cocktail in one hand and an apparent marijuana joint in the other.
Shakur is also shown conversing with Money B from rap group Digital Underground during the sexual act in the clip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside