Tusshar Kapoor’s butt invites ‘positive’ comments?
Mumbai: The dare-bare act that made Tushhar Kapoor shoot to fame a few days back, has shot back to news yet again. And this time it is our dear body-barer who has spoken out about his bare-bodied act. Tusshar Kapoor’s John Abraham-like photo that was the talk of the country a few days back has won the former a lot of criticism; just that the actor is not ready to accept it as such.
When Tusshar Kapoor was asked about the many negative comments about his posterior, the actor said to a leading daily: “No. I have been receiving positive feedback from all friends and fans. Why would there be any negativity? The movie is a slick comedy and when one watches it, they will understand the context to this particular scene.”
From comparing Tusshar’s “nipples” with totapuri aam to calling him the “female Ayesha Takia”, the Twitterati have done it all. However, the actor is still unperturbed by the gamut of comments that his derriere-baring act has given rise to, and believes that they are all positive. At this point of time, seems like Tusshar is strongly standing by the age-old phrase, ‘any publicity is good publicity’!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Ram Charan matched steps with dad Chiranjeevi
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!