Valentine’s Day: Love goes for a toss as lust takes centre stage!
New Delhi: With Valentine’s Day round the corner, merchandisers of bold and provocative lingerie and other sexy gift items are reportedly making fortune, for they have landed an ideal opportunity to boost their sales.
With young India earnestly looking forward to breaking the taboo on matters related to sex and love, a day specifically designed to celebrate romance does come in handy.
Apparently, a condom brand has thrown a bash to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a message that reads, “the night is yours, the night is young, come celebrate the night of love”, reports a daily.
Former beauty queen and actress Gul Panag has been roped in as a chief guest to the party. Appreciating the concept, Panag said, “Sex is an integral part of life. It’s naive to be in denial. Since it’s happening anyway — overtly or covertly, why not acknowledge it? And let’s not ignore the importance of practicing safe sex, especially in a country where AIDS awareness is much needed. Lastly, who decided romance is about teddies, roses, chocolates and candles?”
So it’s sexy lingerie over teddies and flowers this Valentine!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Will Oscar 2017 go all political this year?
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' row: Here's how Shah Rukh Khan reacted when asked about CBFC decision
- Academy Awards: We bet you didn't know these interesting facts about Oscars