Veena Malik turns into `human canvas`
Islamabad: Pakistani actress Veena Malik has allowed her body to be used as a canvas for an artistic collaboration between herself and Finland`s best-known visual artist Vesa Kivinen, in London.
Kivinen has created five artworks, in which a rich palette of colours is painted directly onto Malik`s body, the Daily Times reported.
He created symbolic landscapes where the resulting forms and textures are a clear departure from both the organic lines and the envisioned sketch.
The five unique pieces of art are described as the dialogue between three-dimensional physiology and gesture coupled with the aesthetics of two-dimensional paintings that coalesce into a singular object of art.
It explores themes from ancient and religious traditions to our contemporary global melting pot with its ever evolving and emerging cross-cultural associations.
Meanwhile, Malik told the publication that she feels glad to work with Kivinen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser