Veena Malik turns into `human canvas`
Islamabad: Pakistani actress Veena Malik has allowed her body to be used as a canvas for an artistic collaboration between herself and Finland`s best-known visual artist Vesa Kivinen, in London.
Kivinen has created five artworks, in which a rich palette of colours is painted directly onto Malik`s body, the Daily Times reported.
He created symbolic landscapes where the resulting forms and textures are a clear departure from both the organic lines and the envisioned sketch.
The five unique pieces of art are described as the dialogue between three-dimensional physiology and gesture coupled with the aesthetics of two-dimensional paintings that coalesce into a singular object of art.
It explores themes from ancient and religious traditions to our contemporary global melting pot with its ever evolving and emerging cross-cultural associations.
Meanwhile, Malik told the publication that she feels glad to work with Kivinen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Brad Pitt joined Angelina Jolie, kids on Cambodia trip
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year