We didn`t pressurise Britney for sexual scenes: Jamie
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears` father Jamie and manager Larry Rudolph have denied that they pressurised her to shoot racy scenes for her recent video ‘Work Bitch’.
They reacted after Britney confessed in a recent radio interview that she felt she was being pushed further than she wanted to go, although she didn`t take names. The singer said she watched what she shot and cut out some of the raciest scenes.
According to tmz.com, Jamie and Larry jointly stated: "Britney is never pressured into anything. She reviews all creative and for her `Work Bitch` video she discussed toning down some parts in finding a balance of sexy and being a mom."
Britney, who has twins Sean and Jayden with ex-husband Kevin Federline, is placed under conservatorship and Jamie takes the final decisions for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!