We didn`t pressurise Britney for sexual scenes: Jamie
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears` father Jamie and manager Larry Rudolph have denied that they pressurised her to shoot racy scenes for her recent video ‘Work Bitch’.
They reacted after Britney confessed in a recent radio interview that she felt she was being pushed further than she wanted to go, although she didn`t take names. The singer said she watched what she shot and cut out some of the raciest scenes.
According to tmz.com, Jamie and Larry jointly stated: "Britney is never pressured into anything. She reviews all creative and for her `Work Bitch` video she discussed toning down some parts in finding a balance of sexy and being a mom."
Britney, who has twins Sean and Jayden with ex-husband Kevin Federline, is placed under conservatorship and Jamie takes the final decisions for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'