Wearing bikini not a big deal for me: Bipasha Basu
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu says that donning a bikini for a role is okay if you are fit and confident that you would look good in it.
"Wearing a bikini is not a big deal for me. If you are fit, you are going to look good. If it`s a glamorous film, it will add to your glamour," said Bipasha in an interview.
The actress was seen in the two-piece in "Dhoom 2" and "Players".
"It is not a big deal for me anymore because the first time when I wore it, I was petrified. During `Dhoom 2` I was getting into fitness. After that I am very critical about the (bikini) body because I am so much into fitness that I feel you have to look correct and you can`t look cheesy.
"I have worn it in `Players` also in `Humshakals` they wanted us to wear it... I don`t think much about it," she said.
Bipasha is right now gearing up for the release of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing