Wearing bikini not a big deal for me: Bipasha Basu
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu says that donning a bikini for a role is okay if you are fit and confident that you would look good in it.
"Wearing a bikini is not a big deal for me. If you are fit, you are going to look good. If it`s a glamorous film, it will add to your glamour," said Bipasha in an interview.
The actress was seen in the two-piece in "Dhoom 2" and "Players".
"It is not a big deal for me anymore because the first time when I wore it, I was petrified. During `Dhoom 2` I was getting into fitness. After that I am very critical about the (bikini) body because I am so much into fitness that I feel you have to look correct and you can`t look cheesy.
"I have worn it in `Players` also in `Humshakals` they wanted us to wear it... I don`t think much about it," she said.
Bipasha is right now gearing up for the release of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video
- Sonam Kapoor with Shah Rukh Khan in a film? Here's what the diva has to say!
- Bipasha Basu speaks about husband Karan Singh Grover’s previous marriages - Click here to read
- Ajay Devgn in trouble? Complaint against actor over 'Shivaay' poster
- This Bollywood dancer-actor from US just bought her new pad in Mumbai