When Michael Douglas gay kissed Matt Damon
Los Angeles: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones says she was not worried one bit when her husband Michael Douglas informed her that he was going to kiss co-actor Matt Damon in a new project.
"I`m kissing Matt Damon," Douglas told his wife.
But Welsh star Zeta-Jones says she was "happy" about the two men snogging, reports thesun.co.uk.
Douglas portrays the flamboyant Liberace in a movie about the late performer`s gay love affair with Scott Thorson, played by Damon.
Zeta-Jones, 43, revealed that Damon was thinking of her while he was getting up, close and personal with Douglas.
The film, "Liberace: Behind The Candelabra", is a TV movie by "Ocean`s Eleven" director Steven Soderbergh.
"I must say I have seen `Liberace: Behind The Candelabra`, and if my husband is going to kiss anybody else, I`m so happy it`s Matt Damon," she said.
"Supposedly, when Matt was kissing Michael, he said that he closed his eyes and pretended he was kissing me, rather than Michael, which is very flattering. Matt said that to Michael. Matt was closing his eyes, kissing Michael but pretending he was kissing me.
"I thought that was one of the biggest compliments I have ever had. Or so ****ed up," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'