Women should enjoy their sexuality, says Heather Graham
London: Heather Graham has said that women are still judged by society about their sexuality.
She said that it is expected from women to not be too sexy and sexual.
"I don`t think we have a healthy attitude in our society about women and sex," the Sun quoted her a saying.
The 43-year-old, returning to her tart-with-a-heart role as Jade in `The Hangover Part III `, is convinced that legions of women suffer because of trying to stifle their sexual side.
She said that women should enjoy and appreciate their sexuality the way they want and not be judged by society about it.
The blonde insisted that people who are rigid about sexuality are at the same time doing something dark on the side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside