The Marathi film, produced by Priyanka and her mother Madhu Chopra under their production banner Purple Pebble Pictures, has as many as 116 actors.
A bench comprising Justices FMI Kalifulla and U U Lalit did not find any merit in the state government's appeal seeking police custody of Kovan.
Actress-producer Lakshmi Manchu, who organised a special screening of filmmaker Pan Nalin's critically acclaimed drama "Angry Indian Goddesses" left her speechless.
Actress Pragya Jaiswal will get paired up with Ravi Teja in the upcoming Telugu film "Yevado Okadu".
Famous southern cinema composer Devi Sri Prasad will make his acting debut next year.
Kerala Tourism Secretary Kamala Vardhana Rao said the alluring spots in Kerala like Munnar, Kochi and Kovalam are increasingly becoming locations for destination weddings, which would help in the development of tourism sector in the state.
Tamil and Telugu versions of filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’ will be released.
The 48-year-old National Award-winning singer says he overcame his initial hesitation about the film because he did not want to let go off such an interesting project.
Noted Marathi actor Prashant Damle will be conferred with the Master Dinanath Mangeshkar Award for outstanding contribution in the field of theatre, film and music.
After a gap of nearly three decades veteran Bollywood actor Om Puri is all set to make a comeback in Malayalam films with an upcoming horror thriller.
Music should be made compulsory in schools to bring down violence, maestro Ilayaraja said here on Friday.
Sachin Pilgaonkar believes Marathi cinema has come a long way and is currently in its most exciting phase
Prabhas is overwhelmed by "all the love and appreciation" he has been getting from all quarters since the release of ‘Baahubali’.
Noted Tamil devotional singer 'Pithukuli' Murugadas died in Chennai early this morning following a brief illness.
Powerhouse of talent Irrfan Khan has expressed his desire to work in Marathi movies.
Bengali film "Bela Seshe" (At the end of the day), based on the story of an aged divorced couple, today completed 200 days of successful run at the box office.
In his cinematic journey spanning nearly 52 years, Sachin Pilgaonkar has been a part of various critically acclaimed projects but the actor considers his latest Marathi film "Katyar Kaljat Ghusali", a career defining movie.
International rights of ‘Baahubali’ have already been sold in Latin America and China among a few places outside of India.
Noted yesteryear Tamil film director-cum-lyricist and producer K S Gopalakrishnan passed away in a private hospital here tonight.
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- US backs India, tells Pakistan to act against militants on home soil
- English League Cup Roundup: Liverpool, Arsenal through; Newcastle smash Preston for 6
- Russia: The uninvited guest in US election
- 'Many more' corals die in Great Barrier Reef bleaching
- EU questions budgets of seven eurozone countries
- Early intervention by parents can improve child’s autism: Study
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Why is Mamata Banerjee silent on communal agitation in West Bengal?
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- DNA: Analysis of how Kejriwal attempts to doubt India's surgical strike - Part II
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- #PakStandsWithKejriwal: Arvind Kejriwal's popularity soars in Pakistan, Delhi CM becomes No 1 Twitter trend
- BIG CATCH! Pakistani boat along with 9 crew members caught by Indian coast guard in Gujarat
- Major Gaurav Arya writes open letter, blasts Karan Johar, Mahesh Bhatt and people batting for Pakistani artists - MUST READ
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Jayalalithaa health condition: Tamil Nadu CM's treatment plan is being advised by this British doctor - Know about him
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Buying Jio SIM online for free?
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Agra: Three boys beat up railway ticket checker in moving train
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- DNA: Today in History | October 24, 2016
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Everything is fine in Samajwadi Party, says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Manipur: CM Okram Ibobi Singh escapes unhurt as militants open fire
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya – Part II
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Massive fire breaks out at scrap factory in Bihar
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Cyrus Mistry removed as Chairman of Tata Sons; Ratan Tata is interim boss
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read
- Harbhajan Singh angers MS Dhoni fans with his birthday wish for Wriddhiman Saha
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Video of that exact moment when explosion took place in Naya Bazar of Delhi's Chandni Chowk - WATCH
- On Wriddhiman Saha's birthday, Virender Sehwag unleashes another gem on Twitter