Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt's '2 States', based on the novel of Chetan Bhagat by the same name was a superhit film of 2014. And now guess what? The film will be remade in Telugu and is set to star the reportedly real-life couple—Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in the lead.
Actor Ajith Kumar's upcoming Tamil film has been officially titled ‘Vedalam’. According to its makers, the film will hit the screens this Diwali.
A Singapore-made Tamil film will be screened for the first time in Chennai, Mysore and Kerala today.
Regional cinema is at its glorious best. After India’s biggest blockbuster – Baahubali – we now have a fantasy adventure – Puli – starring Ilayathalapathy Vijay and Sridevi.
First time director Chaitanya Tamhanhe's Marathi film "Court", a National Award winner, was on Monday chosen as India's official entry for the 88th Academy Awards.
Tamil film industry's one of the big names Silambarasan Thesingu Rajendar, better known as Simbu has shocked his fans and followers. The talented actor-singer recently took to Twitter and made the announcement of quitting the medium, without really giving out the real reason.
Malayalam superstar Mammootty is in trouble over a fairness soap endorsement.
Sridevi, who plays the queen of an ancient kingdom in her comeback Tamil film ‘Puli’, says she was treated like a queen off the sets too and considered this gesture of the team "sweet".
The theatrical trailer of ‘Akhil’ featuring Akhil Akkineni – son of Telugu superstar Nagarjuna – is out.
On late legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao's 91st birth anniversary, his son Akkineni Nagarjuna released an emotionally touching video clip.
With three major brand endorsements already in his kitty even before the release of his debut film, actor Akhil Akkineni has sure attracted lot of eyeballs from brands.
Actor Prashanth, who currently awaits the release of Tamil actioner "Saahasam", has confirmed that he will reprise Akshay Kumar's role in the yet-untitled Tamil remake of "Special 26".
Actress Nithya Menon has reportedly joined hands with filmmaker Mani Ratnam for the second time in a row in his upcoming yet-untitled Tamil revenge drama, which is expected to go on the floors this December.
The Tamil fantasy-adventure drama 'Puli' is making waves ahead of its release. The film has been written and directed by Chimbu Deven and stars superstar Vijay in double role. The film has an ensemble cast of Sudeep, Sridevi, Shruti Haasan, Hansika Motwani, Prabhu and Nandita Swetha.
Actor Arya, who was last seen in Tamil comedy "Vasuvum Saravananum Onna Padichavanga", will next team up with filmmaker K.V Anand for a yet-untitled project in the language and it is slated to go on the floors soon.
Actor 'Mottai' Rajendran, who rose from a stunt master to one of the most sought after comedians in Tamil cinema, will be seen as superstar Vijay's driver in his next outing which is tentatively titled "Vijay 59".
‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’; Language: Tamil; Director: Adhik Ravichandran; Cast: G.V Prakash Kumar, Anandi, Manisha Yadav, VTV Ganesh, Simran and Arya; Rating: ***
Southern actress Tamannaah Bhatia has reportedly bagged an opportunity to groove to a special song in actor Ram Charan's upcoming Telugu actioner ‘Bruce Lee’, which also features Chiranjeevi in a cameo.
Debutant Rajesh M Selva says it was a dream come true moment to direct actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan in upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual ‘Thoongaavanam’, which is slated to hit the screens during Diwali.
Filmmaker Indrajit Lankesh says actress Sunny Leone, who will be seen in a cameo in his forthcoming Kannada film “Luv U Alia”, has a “great work ethic” and he enjoyed working with the sultry siren.
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- Two Naxals killed in gunbattle in Sukma
- Over 90% of world breathing bad air: WHO
- Election Commission directs DMs, SPs to gear up for Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls
- Jomel Warrican: Left-arm spinner named in West Indies squad for upcoming Test series against Pakistan
- Two naxals gunned down in encounter with security forces in Chhattisgarh's Phulbagri, arms recovered
- Dysfunctional Pakistan can't preach us on tolerance, democracy, human rights: India at UN
- Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorist attack on Army brigade headquarters in Uri
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- DNA: Will India help Balochistan like it helped Bangladesh?
- Who will take responsibility of soldiers martyred in Uri attack?
- DNA: Analyzing Nawaz Sharif's speech at UN general assembly
- 12 terrorists crossing LoC killed by Indian army in Uri's Lachhipura
- Why is Nawaz Sharif quiet on Balochistan?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- What a poem! Hours after Uri attack, Indian soldier blasts Pakistan; video goes viral - MUST WATCH
- Uri terror attack: As it happened
- Height of insensitivity! AAP MLA Gopal Rai's escort's car overturns in Chhattisgarh, minister drives away leaving injured jawans behind
- Uri attack: If Pakistanis have chosen war, let's go for it, says Vijender Singh
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- DNA: Analysis of Sushma Swaraj's UNGA speech targeting Pak and terrorism - Part II
- Uri terror attack will not be forgotten, PM Modi warns Pakistan
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics? - Part II
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Pakistan in UNGA on Monday
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part III
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C35 with eight satellites
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- Did you know you’ve been charging your smartphone wrong?
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH
- Four extremely weird diet tricks to help you lose weight!
- This is how we avoid WhatsApp viruses and scams