`Baadshah` final schedule from Jan 16: Telugu producer
Chennai: The final leg of shooting of Telugu action-romantic ‘Baadshah’, starring Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR), will begin Wednesday, says producer Bandla Ganesh. If all goes well, the film is likely to hit screens April 5.
"We don`t want to delay the release of the film any longer and hence are wrapping up as quickly as possible. We will start shooting our last schedule from Jan 16 and wrap up shoot at the earliest," Ganesh told reporters.
"We have zeroed in on April 5 as our release date and if everything goes as planned, then we will release the film in august fashion on that day," he added.
Srinu Vaitla has directed the film, which also features Kajal Agarwal. Navdeep, Prakash Raj, Ritu Varma, Ajay, Supreet and Brahmanadam play important roles in the film.
Most part of the film`s shooting happened in places such as Italy, Switzerland, Bangkok and Hyderabad.
Queried about working with Vaitla, the producer said: "He is known for churning highly entertaining commercial films and `Baadshah` is also an out-and-out commercial project with lots of comedy. It has been made keeping in mind the image of Jr. NTR."
S.S. Thaman has composed the music of the film, the audio launch of which will take place March 10.
Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat have jointly penned the movie`s story of the film, while I. Andrew has taken care of its cinematography.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic