`Balak Palak` completes 100 days, Riteish Deshmukh ecstatic
Mumbai: Actor Riteish Deshmukh`s maiden production venture, Marathi film ‘Balak Palak’ (BP), has completed 100 days in theatres and he is rejoicing.
"BP celebrates 100 days at the cinemas - thank you for all the love, support and appreciation," tweeted the 34-year-old, who has co-produced the film with Uttung Thakur.
Directed by Ravi Jadhav, the film that talks about curiosity about sex among adolescents hit the theatres Jan 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka