`Drishyam` will connect with common man: Suresh Babu
Chennai: Producer Suresh Babu is confident that Telugu thriller `Drishyam`, which releases Friday, will instantly connect with every common man because of its appealing family sentiment.
`Drishyam` is remake of eponymous Malayalam blockbuster, which got remade in Kannada as well and was recently released.
"It`s a movie that instantly connects with common man, thanks to its strong family protectionist message. It`s an absolute family thriller featuring Venkatesh in a simple next-door cable operator (role) and Meena as his wife," Suresh said in a statement.
"The entire cast and crew of the film have given their super best shot and we are optimistic that it will be loved by the Telugu audiences world over," he added.
`Drishyam` is directed by Sripriya Rajkumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- ‘Baahubali 2’ motion poster will make your jaw drop! WATCH
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!