`Enna Satham Indha Neram` enters Limca Records
Chennai: Upcoming Tamil drama ‘Enna Satham Indha Neram’ has entered the Limca Book of Records for being the first film in the world to feature eight-year-old quadruplets.
"This is the first time a film featuring real-life quadruplets has been made. This attempt was recognized and appreciated by the Limca Book of Records, which will be issuing the certificate of record Thursday on the sets of the film," said a statement from the film`s production house.
Aditi, Aakriti, Akshiti and Aapti are the names of the quadruplets, who get lost in a zoo where they come for excursion.
Directed by Guru Ramesh, the film also features Nithin Satya, Malavika Wales, M. Raju, Manobala and Vaiyapuri in important roles.
The shooting of the maximum part of the film was done in the zoological park in Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production