`Gundello Godari` mints Rs.14.83 crore in opening weekend
Chennai: Lakshmi Manchu`s Telugu romantic-drama "Gundello Godari", a love story set against the Godavari 1986 floods, has raked in Rs.14.83 crore in its opening weekend worldwide.
The film released March 8.
"The film, which was approximately made on a budget of Rs.45 crore has collected Rs.14.83 crore in its opening weekend all over," trade analyst Trinath told reporters.
Starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Lakshmi Manchu, Tapsee Pannu and Sundeep Kishan, the film is directed by debutant Kumar Nagendra. It also features Ravi Babu, Suja Varunee, Jeeva, Annapurna and Mumaith Khan.
The film has music by maestro Illayaraja and cinematography by M.R Palanikumar. The Tamil dubbed version of the film titled "Maranthen Mannithen" is slated to release March 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show