`Gundello Godari` mints Rs.14.83 crore in opening weekend
Chennai: Lakshmi Manchu`s Telugu romantic-drama "Gundello Godari", a love story set against the Godavari 1986 floods, has raked in Rs.14.83 crore in its opening weekend worldwide.
The film released March 8.
"The film, which was approximately made on a budget of Rs.45 crore has collected Rs.14.83 crore in its opening weekend all over," trade analyst Trinath told reporters.
Starring Aadhi Pinisetty, Lakshmi Manchu, Tapsee Pannu and Sundeep Kishan, the film is directed by debutant Kumar Nagendra. It also features Ravi Babu, Suja Varunee, Jeeva, Annapurna and Mumaith Khan.
The film has music by maestro Illayaraja and cinematography by M.R Palanikumar. The Tamil dubbed version of the film titled "Maranthen Mannithen" is slated to release March 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Cho Ramaswamy passes away: Tamil film personalities may homage
- Cho Ramaswamy was a multi-dimensional film personality
- Sridevi posts an old classic pic with Jayalalithaa on Twitter
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters