`Heart Attack` aimed at romanticism?
Chennai: Going by the first look poster of Puri Jagannadh-directed Telugu romantic-drama ‘Heart Attack’, which was unveiled online by the filmmaker Wednesday, the film is likely to be aimed at urban audience with romantic attitude.
The poster features Nithiin Reddy and Adah Sharma only a few inches away from kissing, with the tagline saying: "I need a one-hour kiss to burn 3,000 calories".
The team of ‘Heart Attack’, which is also produced by Puri, is currently shooting in Spain.
Slated to release next year, the film has music by Anup Rubens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Buffoonery is easy, comedy is not: Filmmaker Anees Bazmee
- Doctors stop chemotherapy on critically ill Aadesh Shrivastava
- Lakhon Hain Yahan Dilwale movie review: Lacklustre medley of songs
- Leaked: Watch video of Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol's 'Dilwale' song!
- I'm not scared: Soha Ali Khan on 'clash' with Kunal Kemmu