`Heart Attack` aimed at romanticism?
Chennai: Going by the first look poster of Puri Jagannadh-directed Telugu romantic-drama ‘Heart Attack’, which was unveiled online by the filmmaker Wednesday, the film is likely to be aimed at urban audience with romantic attitude.
The poster features Nithiin Reddy and Adah Sharma only a few inches away from kissing, with the tagline saying: "I need a one-hour kiss to burn 3,000 calories".
The team of ‘Heart Attack’, which is also produced by Puri, is currently shooting in Spain.
Slated to release next year, the film has music by Anup Rubens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures