`Hello Brother` remake shelved
Chennai: Director Srinivasa Reddy and actor Akkineni Naga Chaitanya were to team up for Telugu romantic-comedy `Hello Brother`, a remake of 1994 film of the same name. However, the project has been shelved, so the duo is now teaming up for another untitled movie.
"Naga Chaitanya and Hansika Motwani are coming together for the film, which is expected to go on floors in September. Since `Hello Brother` remake didn`t materialise, Chaitu has decided to go ahead with this project with the same director," the film`s spokesperson said.
C. Kalyan will produce the film, which will also feature Brahmanandam in an important role.
This will be the first time Hansika and Chaitanya will be seen together.
The original `Hello Brother` featured Akkineni Nagarjuna in double roles. It was a blockbuster.
Meanwhile, Chaitanya is busy wrapping up Telugu action-drama `Auto Nagar Surya`, while Hansika is busy shooting for Tamil films `Vaalu` and `Maan Karate`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside