`Hello Brother` remake shelved
Chennai: Director Srinivasa Reddy and actor Akkineni Naga Chaitanya were to team up for Telugu romantic-comedy `Hello Brother`, a remake of 1994 film of the same name. However, the project has been shelved, so the duo is now teaming up for another untitled movie.
"Naga Chaitanya and Hansika Motwani are coming together for the film, which is expected to go on floors in September. Since `Hello Brother` remake didn`t materialise, Chaitu has decided to go ahead with this project with the same director," the film`s spokesperson said.
C. Kalyan will produce the film, which will also feature Brahmanandam in an important role.
This will be the first time Hansika and Chaitanya will be seen together.
The original `Hello Brother` featured Akkineni Nagarjuna in double roles. It was a blockbuster.
Meanwhile, Chaitanya is busy wrapping up Telugu action-drama `Auto Nagar Surya`, while Hansika is busy shooting for Tamil films `Vaalu` and `Maan Karate`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'
- Sonam Kapoor plans to direct incredible stories about strong women
- 'Ki and Ka' actor Arjun Kapoor getting a lot of marriage proposals?
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next