`Kadal` to be dubbed in Telugu as `Kadali`
Chennai: Ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam`s upcoming Tamil film ‘Kadal’ will be dubbed in Telugu as ‘Kadali’.
The makers of the movie have confirmed it will be titled ‘Kadali’ in Telugu, and will be dubbed for simultaneous release.
‘Kadal’, which is set on a coastal village of Tamil Nadu, stars debutants Gautham Karthik, son of yesteryear actor Karthik, and Thulasi Nair, daughter of actress Radha, in lead roles.
Actors Arjun and Aravind Swamy will be seen in important roles.
Technicians such as editor Sreekar Prasad, cinematographer Rajiv Menon have also been roped in to be part of the film, while the music will be composed by A.R. Rahman.
Ratnam`s last release was the 2010 bilingual thriller ‘Raavan’, starring Vikram, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai in lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- What made Anushka Shetty do ‘Rudhramadevi’?
- Satyajit Ray's 'Apu Trilogy' in top five greatest Asian films