`Magadheera` shouldn`t be remade: Ram Charan
Mumbai: Actor Ram Charan Teja believes his blockbuster Telugu film ‘Magadheera’ should not be remade.
"I don`t think `Magadheera` should be remade nor do I think it will be remade. It is very difficult to recreate the same magic," said Ram Charan.
"`Magadheera` was not made by one person; it was the effort of an entire team and unless the same team comes back, I don`t think it will do justice," he added.
Citing the example of Bollywood star Aamir Khan-starrer ‘3 Idiots’, Ram Charan said: "`3 Idiots` was remade in various languages down south, but it wasn`t successful anywhere because the magic was created by Aamir Khan and Rajkumar Hirani. Some films shouldn`t be remade."
Directed by S.S. Rajamouli, ‘Magadheera’ featured Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead. The film was released in 2009.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan`s Bollywood debut ‘Zanjeer’ releases Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka fought like true warrior in 'Rudhramadevi': Vikramjeet Virk
- Shruti Haasan records song with Anirudh Ravichander for Tamil film 'Vedalam'
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ Malaysia shoot schedule to start soon
- Megastar Chiranjeevi to star in Telugu remake of 'Kaththi'?
- Makers of ‘Brahmotsavam' spend Rs.3.5 crore for 'sangeet' number!