`Manam` made me emotional: Kamal Haasan
Chennai: Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan, who saw the Akkineni family`s Telugu drama ‘Manam’ at a private screening here, said the film made him nostalgic and very emotional.
Kamal also lauded the team for making the movie the best tribute to late actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao (ANR), who starred alongside son Nagarjuna and grandsons Naga Chaitanya and Akhil.
"I have always been a fan of ANR and this film has brought back very fond memories. I turned emotional when I saw ANR on the big screen. I wholeheartedly appreciate the Akkineni family for paying tribute to ANR in this manner," Kamal said in a statement.
Directed by Vikram K. Kumar, ‘Manam’ is a touching family drama about rebirth. It also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Shriya Saran, Neetu Chandra, Raashi Khanna, Lavanya Tripathi, Brahmanadam and Ali in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'