`Manglish’ first Malayalam film to be released in Dolby Atmos
Chennai: Superstar Mammootty-starrer “Manglish” will be the first Malayalam film to be released in Dolby Atmos cinema sound format, popularized by films such as “Life of Pi”, “Brave” and “Dhoom 3”.
Atmos allows filmmakers to place and move sound anywhere within a closed environment, providing multi-dimensional cinematic sound experience.
“We are proud to be the first ones to use this technology in a Malayalam movie, ensuring that the audiences get the most exciting entertainment experience while watching ‘Manglish’,” the film’s director Salaam Bappu said in a statement.
Produced by Redrose Creations, "Manglish" also features actress Caroline Bech of the Netherlands in the leading role.
The movie depicts the love story between a Keralite boy and a foreign girl and portrays how he becomes a hero in Kochi harbour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017