`Not doing `Drishyam` remake: Simran Bagga
Chennai: Southern actress Simran Bagga, who recently made a comeback to the industry with Tamil romantic-drama `Aaha Kalyanam`, has clarified that she is not part of the remake of recent Malayalam blockbuster `Drishyam` in any language.
"I`m not doing any role in any language in any remake of `Drishyam`. I shall reveal my professional plans to the media at the appropriate time," Simran said in a statement.
Kamal Haasan will feature in the Tamil remake of `Drishyam`, which will be helmed by Jeethu Joseph who had directed the original.
Simran, who ruled the roost in the 1990s and early 2000s, took a break from acting post her marriage in 2003. She is popular for her films such as `Vaali`, `Kannathil Muthamittal` and `Panchathantiram`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production