`Raja Rani` to release Sep 27
Mumbai: Debutant director Atlee Kumar`s Tamil romantic-comedy movie `Raja Rani` will hit the screens Sep 27 and co-producer A.R. Murugadoss is confident it will appeal to the movie buffs.
Expressing his confidence in the project, Murugadoss said: "I have full faith that `Raja Rani` will get a thumbs up from audiences. I was overwhelmed and laughed and cried in parts through the film."
Co-produced by A.R. Murugadoss and Fox Star Studios, the film features Arya, Jai, Nayanthara, Nazriya Nizam and Sathyaraj in the lead roles.
This is the third time Murugadoss is teaming up with Fox Star Studios after making hits `Engaeyum Eppothum` and `Vathikuchi`.
"`Raja Rani` is our third film with Murugadoss... It has one of the best musical scores coming out of the Tamil industry in recent times and I am confident that audiences will endorse `Raja Rani` love story whole heartedly," said Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ puts regional cinema in forefront by minting Rs 500 crores!
- Prabhudheva announces three Tamil productions
- 'The Path of Zarathustra', a film on Parsis to release next month
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!
- Tamil superstar Ajith completes 23 years in film industry