`Saivam` will instil lost family traditions in audiences: Director
Chennai: Filmmaker A.L. Vijay, who is busy wrapping up his Tamil directorial `Saivam`, is confident that his summer release will revive lost family traditions.
"`Saivam` is about family values. It will zoom through every individual`s family roots and help people understand the real meaning of family portraits. It will instil lost family traditions into the audiences when it releases in the summer," Vijay said in a statement.
`Saivam` means vegetarian in Tamil, but Vijay said: "The title does not signify any culture or practice."
Vijay lauds his cast that includes baby Sara, Nasser and his son Basha.
"Nasser sir has given a lifetime performance while little angel Sara has gone miles ahead of her earlier performances. Basha is brilliant and his scintillating presence will be evident on the screen," he said.
The film has music by G.V. Prakash kumar and it has been made under Vijay`s home banner Think Big Studios.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production