`Settai` trailer reaches 2.8 million hits on YouTube
Chennai: The trailer of ‘Settai’, Tamil version of hit Bollywood adult comedy ‘Delhi Belly’, has got 279,139 lakh hits on YouTube within three days of its launch.
Directed by R. Kannan, ‘Settai’ stars Arya, Premgi Amaren and Santhanam in the roles originally reprised by Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapur.
Its trailer was release online Saturday and by Monday noon the hits reached 2.8 million.
The makers of the film have said that unlike the original version, which received an adult rating, the remake targets the family audience. In the Tamil version, the core plot has been retained, but dialogues have been changed and risque jokes have been edited out.
Music will be by S.S. Thaman and Hansika Motwani and Anjali will play female leads in the film.
‘Settai’, being produced by UTV Motion Pictures, is coming out in December this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside