`Sigaram Thodu` shooting kickstarts in Haridwar
Chennai: Tamil actor Vikram Prabhu-starrer Tamil film ‘Sigaram Thodu’ went on the floors Sunday in a temple at Haridwar, in Uttarakhand.
"The shooting of `Sigaram Thodu` commenced today (Sunday) at Chandi Devi Temple in Haridwar. The team commenced the shoot at northern peak," posted G. Dhananjayan, film`s executive producer, on his Twitter page.
Monal Gajjar is paired opposite Vikram in the film, which also features Sathyaraj, Satish and Kovai Sarala in important roles.
Being directed by Gaurav of ‘Thoonganagaram’ fame, it is being produced by UTV motion pictures.
Meanwhile, Vikram, who rose to fame with highly successful debut ‘Kumki’, is simultaneously shooting for upcoming Tamil romantic-thriller ‘Ivan Veramathiri’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: After main accused, two more people detained by police
- Allu Arjun's 'Duvvada Jagannadham' FIRST LOOK out!
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- Personally getting involved to release 'Vishwaroopam 2': Kamal Haasan
- Birthday boy Sivakarthikeyan all set to take silver screen by storm with 'Velaikkaran'