500 carpenters recreate Mumbai`s Mahim for Vijay`s film
Chennai: As many as 500 carpenters worked hard to recreate Mumbai`s busy Mahim area for actor Vijay`s yet-to-be titled Tamil action-thriller.
"We will begin working on the second schedule of the film from this month. A Mahim area set was recently completed by 500 carpenters under the supervision of art director Nagaraj," director A.L. Vijay said in a statement.
The set was recreated in Mumbai itself as the crew could not shoot at the real location. The film features Vijay, Amala Paul, Sathyaraj and Ponvannan, alongside 1,000 junior artists.
Produced by Chandraprakash Jain, it will mostly be shot in Spain. It has music by GV Prakash Kumar and cinematography by Nirav Shav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune