Actor cautions against fake Facebook account in his name
Chennai: Noted South Indian actor Kiccha Sudeep today cautioned against a fake Facebook account in his name carrying "derogatory" material, including against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa.
"A fake and fictitious Facebook account is doing the rounds on the net, carrying some unwanted derogatory remarks and pictures in my name... I am in no way associated with it," the Kannada actor, who made a mark in Tamil with the recent fantasy blockbuster `Naan E,` said.
This seemed like a "deliberate attempt by some miscreants to tarnish my name amongst public", Sudeep, who has acted in some Hindi films as well, said.
"Pictures available online, and from my tweets have been posted on this fake account to make it look original and to mislead," he said.
Many actors have gone through "such pranks," which he said, was unwarranted and asked that the content be ignored and asked anyone involved to refrain from doing such pranks.
A Kannada actor-producer, Sudeep shot into more fame recently with his portrayal of a scheming real estate mafia in the bilingual flick `Naan E`, based on a fly`s revenge of the villain and directed by acclaimed Telugu director S S Rajamouli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Veteran Telegu actor Ramana Murthy dead
- Remember Namrata Shirodkar? She is ‘yummy mummy’ of two ‘awwdorable’ children – See pics
- Rajinikanth absolutely fine, says publicist
- Veteran Tamil film director AC Tirulokachandar passes away
- Oh my my! Rashmi Gautam turns up hotness quotient in sizzling 'Antham' trailer – Watch here