Actor Gopichand to marry Reshma May 12
Hyderabad: Telugu actor Tottempudi Gopichand will marry Reshma, niece of popular Telugu actor Meka Srikanth here May 12.
"Wedding invitations have already been dispatched to everybody in the industry. It will be a star-studded wedding ceremony which will take place at N-Convention Centre. He (Gopichand) is expected to complete all pending work by month (April) end," a family member of the actor told IANS.
In 2012, Gopichand was engaged to Haritha, but the wedding was called off at the last minute due to undisclosed reasons.
Known for playing negative roles in Telugu films such as `Jayam`, `Nijam` and `Varsham` early on his career, Gopichand found stardom as hero in Telugu films with romantic-action `Yagnam`.
He also went on to play lead roles in films such as `Ranam`, `Andhrudu` and `Golimaar`. Currently, he is busy wrapping up upcoming Telugu action-drama `Saahasam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Superstar Mohanlal turns 56