Actor Gopichand to marry Reshma May 12
Hyderabad: Telugu actor Tottempudi Gopichand will marry Reshma, niece of popular Telugu actor Meka Srikanth here May 12.
"Wedding invitations have already been dispatched to everybody in the industry. It will be a star-studded wedding ceremony which will take place at N-Convention Centre. He (Gopichand) is expected to complete all pending work by month (April) end," a family member of the actor told IANS.
In 2012, Gopichand was engaged to Haritha, but the wedding was called off at the last minute due to undisclosed reasons.
Known for playing negative roles in Telugu films such as `Jayam`, `Nijam` and `Varsham` early on his career, Gopichand found stardom as hero in Telugu films with romantic-action `Yagnam`.
He also went on to play lead roles in films such as `Ranam`, `Andhrudu` and `Golimaar`. Currently, he is busy wrapping up upcoming Telugu action-drama `Saahasam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case