Actor Gopichand to marry Reshma May 12
Hyderabad: Telugu actor Tottempudi Gopichand will marry Reshma, niece of popular Telugu actor Meka Srikanth here May 12.
"Wedding invitations have already been dispatched to everybody in the industry. It will be a star-studded wedding ceremony which will take place at N-Convention Centre. He (Gopichand) is expected to complete all pending work by month (April) end," a family member of the actor told IANS.
In 2012, Gopichand was engaged to Haritha, but the wedding was called off at the last minute due to undisclosed reasons.
Known for playing negative roles in Telugu films such as `Jayam`, `Nijam` and `Varsham` early on his career, Gopichand found stardom as hero in Telugu films with romantic-action `Yagnam`.
He also went on to play lead roles in films such as `Ranam`, `Andhrudu` and `Golimaar`. Currently, he is busy wrapping up upcoming Telugu action-drama `Saahasam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport
- ‘Baahubali’ director SS Rajamuli has THIS Indian Epic trilogy in the pipeline?