Actor Gopichand to marry Reshma May 12
Hyderabad: Telugu actor Tottempudi Gopichand will marry Reshma, niece of popular Telugu actor Meka Srikanth here May 12.
"Wedding invitations have already been dispatched to everybody in the industry. It will be a star-studded wedding ceremony which will take place at N-Convention Centre. He (Gopichand) is expected to complete all pending work by month (April) end," a family member of the actor told IANS.
In 2012, Gopichand was engaged to Haritha, but the wedding was called off at the last minute due to undisclosed reasons.
Known for playing negative roles in Telugu films such as `Jayam`, `Nijam` and `Varsham` early on his career, Gopichand found stardom as hero in Telugu films with romantic-action `Yagnam`.
He also went on to play lead roles in films such as `Ranam`, `Andhrudu` and `Golimaar`. Currently, he is busy wrapping up upcoming Telugu action-drama `Saahasam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better