Actor Ram is like a livewire: Telugu producer
Chennai: Telugu producer B.V.S.N. Prasad describes Ram Pothineni as one of the most energetic actors in filmdom and says his energetic persona was apt for the role in forthcoming film ‘Ongole Gitta’.
"Ram is one of the most energetic heroes in the industry. He`s lke a livewire," Prasad said.
"`Ongole Gitta` is a commercial entertainer. Therefore, `Ram`s very apt for the film," he said and added: "We`ve made the film in such a way that his character is better than the energetic roles he has played in films such as `Ready` and `Kandireega`."
‘Ongole Gitta’, directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, also stars Kriti Kharbanda.
"We`re left with shooting of one song. We hope to release the film during Republic Day weekend," said Prasad.
G.V. Prakash Kumar has composed the music for the film, which also stars Prakash Raj, Abhimanyu Singh, Brahmanandam, Raghubabu and Rama Prabha.
Praising the director`s skills, Prasad said: "Bhaskar knows how to add appropriate amount of commercial elements into the film without defeating its purpose."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport
- ‘Baahubali’ director SS Rajamuli has THIS Indian Epic trilogy in the pipeline?