Actor Vinay has a busy 2013
Chennai: Tamil actor Vinay Rai, who had only one Tamil release in the last three years, has a busy year ahead. He has four films lined up for 2013.
"Vinay is currently wrapping up the Tamil comedy `Onbadhula Guru`. He is playing an important role in Jiiva-starrer `Endrendrum Punnagai`, which is nearing completion. He also has two more Tamil films `Iruvar Ullam` and `Senthatti Kaalai Sevatha Kaalai` for this year," an industry source told reporters.
In ‘Onbadhula Guru’, Vinay will be seen opposite an ensemble cast including Anjali, Lakshmi Rai, Premgi Amaren, Aravind Akash, Sathyan and Jagan.
In ‘Endrendrum Punnagai’, he will share the celluloid space with Jiiva and Trisha Krishnan.
The 35-year-old will be seen in two contrast roles in ‘Senthatti Kaalai Sevatha Kaalai’, directed by Saran. The final cast of ‘Iruvar Ullam’ is yet to be announced.
‘Mirattal’, the Tamil remake of Telugu blockbuster ‘Dhee’, was the only release of the actor in 2012. His last Tamil film was ‘Modhi Vilayadu’, which released in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra keen to work with cousin Priyanka Chopra
- Manoj Bajpai spills the beans on his role in 'Sarkar 3'
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how