After biopic, it`s physiological thriller for Abhinay Vaddi
Chennai: Actor Abhinay Vaddi, who played mathematics wizard Srinivasa Ramanujan in Tamil biopic `Ramanujan`, will next be seen in physiological thriller `Michaelagiya Naan`. The film`s director assures that audiences will get to see the actor in a different avatar in the film.
"It will feature Abhinay in a role so different from what we saw of him in `Ramanujan`. I feel it will be a great change for audiences as well as for him. I couldn`t believe the Abhinay I saw in `Ramanujan`, in which he played a Tamil Brahmin, while in my film he plays a Christian," director Aar K said.
"It`s a physiological thriller with some element supernatural towards the climax, which will shock the audiences to the core," he added.
"Michaelagiya Naan" features Vasundhara Kashyap and Mallvi in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better