After biopic, it`s physiological thriller for Abhinay Vaddi
Chennai: Actor Abhinay Vaddi, who played mathematics wizard Srinivasa Ramanujan in Tamil biopic `Ramanujan`, will next be seen in physiological thriller `Michaelagiya Naan`. The film`s director assures that audiences will get to see the actor in a different avatar in the film.
"It will feature Abhinay in a role so different from what we saw of him in `Ramanujan`. I feel it will be a great change for audiences as well as for him. I couldn`t believe the Abhinay I saw in `Ramanujan`, in which he played a Tamil Brahmin, while in my film he plays a Christian," director Aar K said.
"It`s a physiological thriller with some element supernatural towards the climax, which will shock the audiences to the core," he added.
"Michaelagiya Naan" features Vasundhara Kashyap and Mallvi in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport