AGS Entertainment announces six Tamil films
Chennai: AGS Entertainment, one of the leading production houses for Tamil films, Saturday announced six new projects for this year.
"Thought it`s about time to announce our line-up for the year. We have six movies in the pipeline," Archana Kalpathi, CEO, AGS Entertainment, posted on her Twitter page.
Elucidating on the slate, Kalpathi posted: "`Gaja Buja Gaja Tenali Ramanum Krishnadevaraya` with Vadivelu in the lead. Direction by Yuvaraj and music by Imman. `Saraswathi Sabadham`, full-length comedy caper starring Jai, VTV Ganesh, Satyan and Manobala. Direction by Chandru.
"We will again return with the successful combination of Santosh Subramanium`s untitled project with Jayam brothers. Untitled project with Atharva. A brilliant and racy script to be directed by debutant Yuvraj. This year is all about young talent," posted Archana.
"Last but not the least the project I am quite excited about with Aishwarya Dhanush and Yuvan Shankar Raja. Hope this year is great for us," she posted.
She added that a big film is in the pipeline too. However, its details will be shared once everything is finalised.
In 2012, AGS Entertainment produced big budget Tamil action-drama ‘Maattrraan’, featuring Suriya. The film generated lackluster response at the box-office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Actress resumes work
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH